Friday, October 12, 2012

Interview at Martin Lake's Writing Blog

Today, I'm over at Martin Lake Writing talking about the writers who inspired me, what my 'typical' writing day is like and my favorite moment so far as a writer.

In other news, I just received the final edits from my wonderful editor Derek Prior at Homonculus Editing Services. Expect a stretch of silence on this end for a couple weeks as I give Uneasy Lies the Crown, A Novel of Owain Glyndwr, its final spit polish and begin formatting for release sometime next month. I'm also reviewing proofs for the cover from the talented Lance Ganey. Can't wait to reveal the final version when it's ready!

Until later,
Gemi

2 comments:

Hazel West said...

I'm excited to see your cover for your new book. I'm really hoping to get a copy when it comes out. It's kind of funny because you're the second writer I know coming up with a Welsh historical novel this year, which is good because it's easier for me to find time to read novels than historical records when I'm not writing about the subject myself.

N. Gemini Sasson said...

Almost there on the cover. Just tweaking the title placement and such.