Monday, May 28, 2012

Virtual Book Tour May 28 - June 15: The King Must Die

Join me as I tour the blogosphere in a virtual book tour for The King Must Die (a novel of Edward III). For those interested in the research that went into this book and Isabeau, the writing process, a smattering of my writerly quirks and the occasional deep pondering from yours truly, this is your chance to stalk... I mean, learn more. ;-)

Did I mention there's a $25 Amazon gift certificate available to one random commenter during the tour?

Here are the stops along the way (I'll return every couple of days to update the exact links as they occur):

May 28th - Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
May 29th - A Chick Who Reads (interview)  (review)
May 30th - Sexy Adventures, Passionate Tales (Author Isabel Roman)
May 31st - The Literary Forest
June 1st - Hope. Dreams. Life... Love (Author Elaine Cantrell)

June 4th - Melissa Keir's Blog - Musings from Michigan (My Favorite Vacation Destination: Scotland)
June 5th - Sandra's Blog (Author Sandra Cox) (Medieval Clothing)
June 6th - Sugarbeat's Books
June 7th - Vintage Vonnie (Author Vonnie Davis)
June 8th - Welcome to My World of Dreams

June 11th - Cathie Dunn writes . . .
June 12th - Christine Young - Romance Writer
June 13th - The True Book Addict
June 14th - It's Raining Books
June 15th - Books Are Magic


Happy reading,
Gemi

2 comments:

Hazel West said...

I'll be following your tour! Very interesting idea!

N. Gemini Sasson said...

Thanks, Hazel. Each stop is a little different.