Sunday, March 24, 2013

E-books now available at Apple, Kobo, B&N




I'm happy to announce the Uneasy Lies the Crown, A Novel of Owain Glyndwr is now available on iTunes, Nook and Kobo!

A few weeks ago I decided to switch distributors for all of my e-books to Draft2Digital. The transition went very smoothly. A couple of minor hiccups were immediately addressed by D2D's excellent support team and fixed within a day each. I can now view my sales at Apple, Kobo and Barnes & Noble as the occur daily, instead of waiting weeks (months, actually) to see how many I've sold and helps me keep my records organized.

The only downside is that not all of the retailers have made the connection that these are still the same books, even though the books still have the same ISBN (identification) number. So I'm posting my author pages for those retailers here to help readers find the books.

AUTHOR PAGES:

Apple (iTunes)

Barnes & Noble (Nook)

Kobo

Sony

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk

Until later,
Gemi

3 comments:

kerry said...

Hello Gemi,
Just letting you know that I have enjoyed following your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Find out more about the award by visiting the post on my blog where I have nominated you and linked back to your blog.
http://www.minetoavenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/liebster-blog-award-mark-2_2161.html

N. Gemini Sasson said...

Thanks, Kerry! I feel very honored for the mention.

Velda said...

This is cool!