Sunday, August 21, 2011

Places to find me (Facebook, Twitter, Past Times Books)


I've recently joined a group of fine Historical Fiction authors over at Past Times Books. These folks are a mixture of independently and traditionally published historical novelists who've banded together to offer readers a selection of quality historicals. So drop on by the Past Times Books web site and check them all out.

And you can finally find my author-self on Facebook! Setting up a fan page has been on my to-do list forever, but it kept getting bumped. A wonderful reader who'd just discovered one of my books went looking for me there and couldn't find me (guilty!), so there I am now, at long last. If you 'like' my page there, you'll get all the important updates, like upcoming releases, blog posts and book signings directly on your FB newsfeed. It's a bit bare at the moment, but I'll continue working on it. I promise to save my 'Pop-Tart failures' and 'Kindle accessorizing addiction admissions' for my Twitter babblings, but if you really want to know, you can find me there, too.

BTW, if you Tweet me, post on my FB wall or e-mail me (imgnr "at" imgnr "dot" com), I do write back. I LOVE hearing from readers! One reader recently mentioned how much they liked a certain character -who is now going to return in a sequel, just because of that.

Until later,
Gemi

No comments: